Quick-Fix Dark Chocolate Pudding (Individual)
A super-quick (40-second) microwave pudding - note this makes one ramekin-sized cake.
- 1 teaspoon mild, light olive oil
- 3 dark chocolate thins, giant buttons or 4 squares of dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon light muscovado sugar
- 4 tablespoons whole milk
- Take a ramekin dish (or a coffee mug) and lightly grease the bottom and sides with a little olive oil. Place two chocolate thins, or 3 squares of dark chocolate into the bottom of the ramekin.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and milk.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekin.
- Place a chocolate thin or one square of dark chocolate onto the top.
- Microwave for 20 seconds. Wait ten seconds. Microwave for a further 20 seconds.
- Eat right away!
Recipe by Ren Behan - Author Wild Honey and Rye at https://www.renbehan.com/2015/10/dark-chocolate-lime-and-chilli-pudding.html