Have you ordered your turkey yet? My butcher told me this week that there has been an unprecedented demand for free range, high welfare birds this year, which makes me feel very happy. Finally, we are starting to care about how our meat and poultry is reared and we’re also realising that a really good quality bird is the secret to a great tasting Christmas meal.
For the second year, Fabulicious Food! is proud to be teaming up with Knorr UK and gourmet independent food supplier Forman and Field to offer one lucky reader a wonderful gourmet Christmas dinner parcel bursting with flavour and festivity.
The winner’s box will contain –
- Seldom Seen Farm Turkey 4.5-5.5kg
- Longman’s Farm Butter 250g
- Emmett’s Mild Cure Back Bacon 250g
- Forman and Field Christmas Stuffing 500g
- A selection of fresh herbs
- An orange
- 12 x luxury mince pies
- Chapel Down Nectar Dessert Wine 50cl
- 2 x Knorr Chicken Gravy Pots
- Can u buy zofran over the counter
- Prescription for generic terbinafine 250mg
- Buy ropinirole 0.5mg from kelowna
- What is better generic or brand caverta 100mg
- How to get prescribed vaniqa
- Buy clarinex without a prescription
- Where to buy allopurinol in columbia online
- Buy carafate suspension online
- Buy labetalol 100mg online from nova scotia
- Buy cheap tasigna online
As well as throwing a lavish Christmas lunch complete with luxury mince pies and dessert wine, you can also follow Knorr’s recipe for Christmas Roast Turkey with Orange and Smokey Bacon Baste, which is what we’ll be having. I’ll be featuring this recipe closer to the big day. Seldom Seen Farm produce free-range bronze turkeys – Forman and Field only select the best! You’ll also get to taste the new Knorr gravy pots.
If there are any leftovers, you can try Marco’s Turkey Curry, which is really tasty, too.
Here’s how to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You must be home to receive your parcel on Friday 21st December.
Note: Fabulicious Food! will also be receiving a box containing the same contents, I’ll be writing about it closer to Christmas. With thanks to Knorr UK and Forman and Field.