I am finally starting to get this house in order! You may have noticed that for the past few weeks, I have been posting a Family Friendly Recipe each Friday and today I am opening this up as a new blog event here on Fabulicious Food! I’ve added all my previous posts to get us started. I may be the only one entering, but I hope not!
Link Up Your Family Friendly Recipes Here:
Please don’t forget to include a link to this post in your post as well as remembering these guidelines:
- Please make sure your recipe is family friendly/easy to make (N.B it does not have to be specifically for kids, but it can be! It could also be a Sunday lunch recipe for your folks or a super easy for your friends, weekend cooking or family projects)
- Grab the badge from my sidebar and add it to your post with a link to this post
- Please enter your posts either to Family Friendly Fridays OR Simple and in Season to avoid duplication
- Add your post manually to the linky above (any problems contact me)
- The event runs until the last day of the month. I will be posting a recipe every Friday, you can link up/publish your post at any time throughout the month.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to add your photograph to the round-up. I will link back directly to your post when I include you.
- You can link as many recipes as you like as long as they are recent or new posts (published within the last two months).
- You can link posts entered into other blog events or carnivals as long as it fits in with their rules.
- The linky-up is open to anyone, anywhere. I’m happy to post prizes internationally.
- There will be a prize, the winner will be chosen randomly.
- If you add the hashtag #FamilyFriendlyFridays I will re-tweet any that I see.
If you have questions or problems, email me or leave me a comment in the comment box at the bottom of the post.
The winner at the end of January will win a copy of Cooking With Coco by Anna Del Conte.
Simple and in Season Update:
There will be a mammoth round-up of all the Winter Simple and in Season entries on Monday, along with an announcement of our Simple and in Season Winter winner. I will also be re-launching Simple and in Season with an end of the month deadline, for a beginning of the month round-up of any seasonal recipes you’ve included on your blogs.
There are two badges on the right hand side of my blog, both are coded, so that you can grab a badge and add it to your blog posts to say that you are taking part. If you need any help with this, just shout.
I’m looking forward to seeing all your entires and rounding them all up!