It’s Chocolate Week 2014, which is a good thing, as I’m in the mood for chocolate. So to mark the occasion, here are five of my favourite show-stopping chocolate cakes. Click on the arrows to scroll through the slider.
Hungry for more?
I’ve selected some more of my favourites from around the web –
- A classic Chocolate Guinness Cake (firefighter approved!) by Katie at Feeding Boys and a Firefighter
- A sumptuous Rich Chocolate Loaf Cake by Helen at The Crazy Kitchen
- This simply stunning Chocolate Courgette Cake by Elizabeth at Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Sarah’s decadent Strawberry Chocolate Cake with Rose Tea Ganache over on Maison Cupcake
- And for a Gluten Free and less cakey treat try Nazima’s Gluten Free Chocolate and Chestnut Torte from Franglais Kitchen
Any of these inspiring you to bake with chocolate this week for Chocolate Week 2014? Let me know if they do!