Well, this is both exciting and scary at the same time! Ta da – Fabulicious Food! has made the very long cyber journey across from Blogger to WordPress!
I am totally overwhelmed by the help, expertise and professionalism of Liz of Violet Posy Design who has done an amazing job, with about a million technical issues thrown at her too.
It’s going to take me a little while to settle in and get used to the way things work, but hopefully not too long.
If you are experiencing any problems or issues, please do drop me a line.
If you previously subscribed to posts via the RSS feed I’m afraid it has changed and you’ll have to re-subscribe using the icon to the right.
On Monday I will also be hosting a really amazing giveaway so do stay tuned.
For now, I’m sharing this lovely autumnal plum recipe as there are tons of English plums around at the moment and they are my very favourite fruit.
Simple and in Season September is now open and working – anyone who left me a comment with a link should now find themselves on the current link-up page.
About to hit ‘publish’ so here goes!
- 8 Ripe English Plums
- 3 tablespoon Runny Honey
- 3 tablespoon Amaretto
- handful Flaked Almonds
- Mascarpone (to serve)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Arrange the plums in a smally baking tray or dish, cut side up.
- Spoon over the runny honey and Amaretto.
- Sprinkle over the chopped almonds and place in the oven for twenty minutes. Half way through, spoon some of the syrup over the plums and place back in the oven.
- Once cooked, serve with mascarpone, drizzled with some of the beautiful pink juice from the baked plums.
Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments so far.0