It’s Chocolate Week 2014, which is a good thing, as I’m in the mood for chocolate. So to mark the occasion, here are five of my favourite show-stopping chocolate cakes. Click on the arrows to scroll through the slider.
A triple layer chocolate and caramel cake - pure indulgence in every slice!Easy-Rolo-Cake
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
A four-layered chocolate cake with salted caramel buttercream - the essential show-stopping cake!Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
Affinities Chocolate Cake (Vegan)
A tempting vegan chocolate cake from the Rococo Chocolate Cook BookAffinities Chocolate Cake (Vegan)
Chocolate Brownie Cake
A delicious chocolate brownie-inspired cake topped with almondsChocolate Brownie Cake
White Chocolate Malteser Cake
White chocolate fan? Try this luscious white choclate Malteser cake - why not bookmark it or practice it before Christmas?White Chocolate Malteser Cake
Hungry for more?
I’ve selected some more of my favourites from around the web –
- A classic Chocolate Guinness Cake (firefighter approved!) by Katie at Feeding Boys and a Firefighter
- A sumptuous Rich Chocolate Loaf Cake by Helen at The Crazy Kitchen
- This simply stunning Chocolate Courgette Cake by Elizabeth at Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Sarah’s decadent Strawberry Chocolate Cake with Rose Tea Ganache over on Maison Cupcake
- And for a Gluten Free and less cakey treat try Nazima’s Gluten Free Chocolate and Chestnut Torte from Franglais Kitchen
Any of these inspiring you to bake with chocolate this week for Chocolate Week 2014? Let me know if they do!