There’s a new foodie-inspired business in London-town, called Hello Fresh, setting out to make life easier for those living in the capital and within the M25. As I’m just outside the M25, I haven’t been able to try Hello Fresh myself yet. However, I am able to offer a giveaway of a one-week trial (worth £49.00) for one lucky winner in the London area.
HelloFresh is essentially a food delivery business. They send you healthy recipes (recipe card shown below with step-by-step photos) and all the ingredients you need to prepare your dinner for a week. So, they take care of your meal planning, do the shopping for you and deliver it all ready-to-go.
It is home-cooking, with some of the leg-work already done for you – all you have to do is choose how many meals a week you want and cook!
- All the recipes are easy to prepare and can be made within 30 minutes.
- You can tailor the amount of food delivered to suit your needs, simply select the number of meals per week and how many people are in your household.
- Your recipes and groceries will be delivered Monday evenings between 5pm and 9pm.
- 3 meals per week for 2 people costs £39.00 and 5 meals per week for 2 people costs £49.00
- You can’t select individual meals, whatever arrives in your bag is what you cook. However, all meals are nutritionally planned and created by top chefs.
- Hello Fresh is currently only available in London, but with plans to extend the scheme soon.
So, for example, your household size can be 2, 4, or 6 people and you can select 3 meals per week or five meals per week.
Here are some example recipes:
My Thai Green Curry with Chicken Sweet Potato and Basmati Rice (shown on recipe card below)
The Emperor’s Chocolate Chili con Carne
The Princess and the Pea, Mint and Goat’s Cheese Risotto
Neck of Lamb, Thyme, Mushrooms and Cannellini Beans
I have one £49 package to offer to one lucky reader in London/M25 (equivalent to 5 meals for 2 people) to be delivered on a Monday evening.
To be in with a chance of winning –
1. Follows HelloFreshUK on Twitter and leave me a comment to tell me you are doing so, with your Twitter username
2. Copy and Tweet: “I have entered to win healthy food bags from @HelloFreshUK via #FabuliciousFood”
4. Follow Fabulicious Food! on Networked Blogs for a final bonus entry, just let me know you are doing so.
You can enter this competition via any of the four ways described above but please leave me a separate comment for each time you have entered to make it easier to count your individual entries. No details of any of the entrants will be passed onto anyone else (apart from the winner’s address.)
YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN THE M25 in LONDON
The winner will be chosen by an online randomiser. I will be able to see your email and contact you if you have won, but your email will not be visible to the public and will NOT be passed on.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th February (for delivery on Monday 5th March 2012 between 5pm and 9pm)
Thank you to Hello Fresh UK for offering this prize.