Creme Egg Cheesecake – Good Food Channel

It’s time for a little bit of Easter inspiration! It finally feels as though Easter is drawing nearer, though as it’s fallen much later this year, it feels as though we’ve had to wait a long time to crack open the Creme Eggs! I’ve really enjoyed developing six new recipes for the Good Food Channel – let me tell you, there’s been a whole river of chocolate flowing through my kitchen and the fun has only just begun.

To start with I’m introducing you to a very simple, no-bake Creme Egg Cheesecake. It’s really easy to make and can be made-ahead for any gathering. Take care when slicing the Creme Eggs in half and buy more than you’ll need as there are bound to be a few that get swiped along the way…!

Creme Egg Cheesecake

Creme Egg Cheesecake for the Good Food Channel

Creme Egg Cheesecake {Recipe Here} for the Good Food Channel.

Hope you manage to pop over and have a look!

Elsewhere…

Sarah’s Easter round-up for Baby Centre – 15 Fabulous Treats to make at Easter.

Re-visit my Chocolate Orange Tiramisu Party  - one of my most popular posts

Time to bake? Have a go at my Lemony Spring Cupcakes, too

Creme Egg Cheesecake

Ren Behan is a freelance contributor to the Good Food Channel – styling, photos and recipes author’s own. This is a commissioned recipe.

What treats are you most looking forward to making this Easter in the kitchen?

Comments

woah… that is a stunner… amazing how the humble creme egg makes stuff look ridiculously naughty and childlike… this simply looks divine… nice work my friend, nice work!

What a super dessert for an Easter dinner. How did you manage to slice the eggs so well and get a bit of yellow in each half? I tried cutting an egg for something or other and it all went hideously wrong.

• Ren Behan says

A good knife (Japanese) and by cutting precisely through the join around the egg! A few crumbled (and got eaten) but mostly they were fine.

When I first looked at this I thought wow, that’s a heart attack just waiting to happen! Reading your recipe though I’m now really craving a slice, sounds like you’ve balanced the sweetness of those Creme Eggs perfectly with a smooth mascarpone and vanilla base. Yummy.

• Ren Behan says

Good point Chloe, I should have said that not the entire thing was made of creme eggs! Hope you get to try it.

• Ren Behan says

Such a quick and easy one, the creme eggs are fun to use, although equally a handful of Mini Eggs over the top of some smashed up leftover chocolate eggs would work, too!