Thank you to everyone who linked up their family-friendly recipes throughout January – you can see the round-up here. Today I’m pleased to opened up a new round of Family Friendly Fridays – a blog event here on Fabulicious Food! – to run alongside Simple and in Season.
My aim is to post a family-friendly recipe each Friday, but you can link yours up at any time. Your linked posts can be sweet or savoury, as long as they encourage a sit down or a nice family supper or snack. Think short-cut suppers, one-pot meals, easy baking, child-friendly projects…
LINK YOUR FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPES UP HERE:
To encourage you all this month, on offer is a signed copy of My Daddy Cooks – the brilliant family cook book by Nick Coffer! The current round runs up until 29th February 2012.
Feel free to use the badge (code on the sidebar to the right) and don’t forget to include a link to this post in your post as well as remembering these guidelines:
- Please make sure your recipe is family friendly/easy to make (N.B it does not have to be specifically for kids, but it can be! It could also be a Sunday lunch recipe for your folks or a super easy for your friends, weekend cooking or family projects)
- Grab the badge from my sidebar and add it to your post with a link to this post
- Please enter your posts either to Family Friendly Fridays OR Simple and in Season to avoid duplication
- Add your post manually to the linky above (any problems contact me)
- The event runs until the last day of the month. I will be posting a recipe every Friday, you can link up/publish your post at any time throughout the month.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to add your photograph to the round-up. I will link back directly to your post when I include you.
- You can link as many recipes as you like as long as they are recent or new posts (published within the last two months).
- You can link posts entered into other blog events or carnivals as long as it fits in with their rules.
- The linky-up is open to anyone, anywhere. I’m happy to post prizes internationally.
- There will be a prize, the winner will be chosen randomly.
- If you add the hashtag #FamilyFriendlyFridays I will re-tweet any that I see.
If you have questions or problems, email me or leave me a comment in the comment box at the bottom of the post.
I look forward to visiting your posts!