Thank you to everyone who entered the last round of Simple and in Season May – 30 fantastic, mouth-watering entries. It is taking me a little while to round up – just because at 39 weeks pregnant my tummy requires quite a lot of mini-rests! But hopefully I’ll be publishing the full round-up in a day or two.
In the meantime, I’ve had lots of requests for June’s linky so here are the guidelines with the linky below -
- All you have to do is come up with a dish using any seasonal produce you like (savoury or sweet) post it on your blog, add a link to this post mentioning Simple and in Season and linking to www.renbehan.com and then manually add the link to your post in the box below (via the Linky Tools form below)
- This round will run up until Monday 30th June 2014. I will publish a round-up post including everyone who has entered.
- You can take inspiration from anywhere – adapt a recipe from your favourite cookbook, try something from a magazine, make up your own creation or share a family favourite. The usual rules apply when using someone else’s recipe, please either get permission from the author to post it or adapt it in some way stating how/why you’ve changed it.
- Include any seasonal produce you fancy including fruit, veg, herbs, meat or fish.
- Link as many recipes as you like. You can link posts entered into other blog events or carnivals as long as it involves a seasonal food item (and fits in with their rules).
- The linky-up is open to anyone, anywhere. I’m happy to post prizes abroad and although it will be nice to feature as much British produce as possible, it will be interesting to see what’s in season elsewhere.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to add your photograph to the round-up. I will link back directly to your post when I include you.
- If you have questions or problems, email me or leave me a comment in the comment box at the bottom of the post.
- If you are on Twitter, tweet your link adding the hashtag #simpleandinseason or add me @RenBehan and I will re-tweet it.
ENTER YOUR URL/BLOG POST LINK HERE
Looking forward to seeing all of your seasonal entries.
Don’t forget to visit The Food Blog Diary too for details of other events you can link up to at the same time.