I’m very pleased to open up a new round of Simple and in Season here on Fabulicious Food! This is a monthly blog event, which showcases some of the best seasonal produce from all around the globe through simple recipes.
If you haven’t joined in before, you can check out the February round-up and winner post to get an idea. Just add your link to the Simple Linked box below.
I read this week that the British Asparagus season has arrived early! I’m certainly looking forward to coming up with of lots of ideas for simple, seasonal treats using fabulous ingredients.
LINK UP YOUR MARCH RECIPES HERE:
If you’d like a badge to add to your post, feel free to grab the code to the right and add it to your blog posts/sidebars to let people know you are taking part.
Here’s a quick re-cap on the guidelines:
- All you have to do is come up with a dish using any seasonal produce you like (savoury or sweet) post it on your blog, add a link to this post mentioning Simple and in Season/Fabulicious Food! and then manually add the link to your post in the box above (via Simply Linked)
- This is the ninth round and it will run up until the last day of March. I will pick a winner shortly after (excluding myself obviously) and will include a round-up post including everyone who has entered.
- You can take inspiration from anywhere – adapt a recipe from your favourite cookbook, try something from a magazine, make up your own creation or share a family favourite. The usual rules apply when using someone else’s recipe, please either get permission from the author to post it or adapt it in some way stating how/why you’ve changed it.
- Include any seasonal produce you fancy including fruit, veg, herbs, meat or fish.
- You can link posts entered into other blog events or carnivals as long as it involves a seasonal food item (and fits in with their rules).
- The linky-up is open to anyone, anywhere.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to add your photograph to the round-up. I will link back directly to your post when I include you.
- If you have questions or problems, email me or leave me a comment in the comment box at the bottom of the post.
- If you are on Twitter, tweet your link adding the hashtag #simpleandinseason and I will re-tweet it.
This month our winner will receive a copy of a lovely cook book called Moro The Cookbook by Sam & Sam Clark – reviewed here.