Simple and in Season is a monthly food blogging event where you are invited to link up any of your seasonal recipe posts – anywhere in the world! Join a thriving community of home cooks who love to share their seasonal creations. Bookmark recipes for later use if the produce used isn’t in season where you are.
Each month, there will be a round up of all the entries and they are also promoted on our community Simple and in Season Pinterest board.
Use the hashtag #SimpleandinSeason on Twitter and I’ll re-tweet any that I see!
Ren Behan - Link Up Here
May 2015 – Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary Round Up Here
- All you have to do is come up with a dish using any seasonal produce you like (savoury or sweet) post it on your blog, add a link to this post mentioning Simple and in Season and linking to www.renbehan.com and then manually add the link to your post in the box on each month’s launch page (click the badge on my Blog sidebar to find the current host)
- A round up post featuring all the recipes entered will be posted at the beginning of each new month.
- You can take inspiration from anywhere – adapt a recipe from your favourite cookbook, try something from a magazine, make up your own creation or share a family favourite. The usual rules apply when using someone else’s recipe, please either get permission from the author to post it or adapt it in some way stating how/why you’ve changed it.
- Include any seasonal produce you fancy including fruit, veg, herbs, meat or fish.
- Link as many recipes as you like. You can link posts entered into other blog events or carnivals as long as it involves a seasonal food item (and fits in with their rules).
- The linky-up is open to anyone, anywhere. I’m happy to post prizes abroad and although it will be nice to feature as much British produce as possible, it will be interesting to see what’s in season elsewhere.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to add your photograph to the round-up. I will link back directly to your post when I include you.
- If you have questions or problems, email me or leave me a comment in the comment box at the bottom of the post.
- If you are on Twitter, tweet your link adding the hashtag #simpleandinseason or add me @RenBehan and I will re-tweet it.