Ren Behan Food Newsletter and New Blog Post List www.renbehan.com
GDPR is about how your personal data is handled.
Here are your rights as an EU citizen:
- You have a right to be told what will happen with personal data before it is submitted and your data will only be used if explicit consent is given.
- You have the right to know what data is being collected about you, why it’s being collected and how it’s being used.
- You have the right to have data modified or updated.
- You have the right to have your private data removed completely.
For subscribers to my blog and newsletter list:
- I use an official mail service provider called Mail Lite. In order to be added to my list, you have to fill in a form with a blank field to enter your Name and Email Address. You are then sent a second email to confirm that you do really want to join my list.
- I do not scrape the internet for Names and Addresses and I will never buy or sell your Name or Email Address.
- If you have subscribed to my email list, I only keep your Name and Email Address on my records. If you purchased something from my SHOP, I will also have your postal address, which I will delete once your order has shipped.
- You may modify your data – e.g. you may email me on email@example.com to tell me that you would like to have your Email Address updated or removed. You may unsubscribe at any time. You can also ask me to remove all your data completely.
Ren Behan Enrich Academy
Thank you for reading this.