March is my favourite month of the year! Something to do with birthdays and lots of cake…
I’m really looking forward to a new round of Family Friendly Fridays on Fabulicious Food! – I’m enjoying exploring some new blogs and so far, there have been some wonderful recipes.
Congratulations to Jenny who won the February event.
LINK UP YOUR MARCH RECIPES/POSTS HERE:
A quick re-cap on the guidelines:
- Link up any post/recipe that fits in with a ‘family friendly’ theme by the last day of the month by adding the URL to the linky tool above (any problems please contact me)
- In your post, link to this page and feel free to use the badge (code on the sidebar to the right)
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to add your photograph to the round-up. I will link back directly to your post when I include you.
- N.B Recipes do not have to be for kids, but they can be! You could also link up a Sunday lunch recipe for your folks, a super-easy supper for your friends, weekend cooking or family projects.
- You can link posts entered into other blog events or carnivals as long as it fits in with their rules
- The linky-up is open to anyone, anywhere.
- There will be a prize, the winner will be chosen randomly.
- If you are blogging about a recipe from a book or magazine, don’t copy and paste – please be aware of copyright.
Don’t forget, if you add the hashtag #FamilyFriendlyFridays I will re-tweet any that I see.
If you have any questions or problems, email me or leave me a comment in the comment box at the bottom of the post.
This month’s winner will receive a copy of Grow It, Cook It with Kids by Amanda Grant – just in time to start planting in April!