Gluten Free Brown Rice Noodles with Spinach and Tomato
- 200g brown rice gluten free noodles (I used Clearspring)
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, grated
- 5-6 fresh tomatoes
- 100g fresh, baby spinach
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the brown rice noodles, cook according to the packet instructions until just tender/al dente.
- In a separate pan, add the avocado oil and the garlic, cook on a low heat for two minutes.
- Add the chopped, fresh tomatoes and cook for six minutes, until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the fresh spinach and stir until wilted.
- Drain the noodles, add them to the pan, toss everything together and serve straight away.
Recipe by Ren Behan - Author Wild Honey and Rye at https://www.renbehan.com/2015/01/clearspring-gluten-free-brown-rice-noodles-with-spinach-and-tomato.html