Roasted Rhubarb and Ginger Curd Pancakes
Dutch pancakes topped with roasted seasonal rhubarb, a splash of maple syrup and a light touch of ginger curd
- 6 x Abra-ca-Debora or other pancakes or crepes
- 400g rhubarb, sliced into small pieces
- 50ml maple syrup (plus extra for drizzling)
- 2-3 tsp ginger or lemon curd
- A little extra thick double cream, optional, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C/gas 5. Place the washed and chopped rhubarb pieces into a baking tray and drizzle with maple syrup. Bake in the oven for fifteen minutes, until just soft.
- Warm the pancakes and spread a little ginger or lemon curd onto each pancake. Top with the warm roasted rhubarb, an extra drizzle of maple syrup and some thick double cream. Eat straight away.
Recipe by Ren Behan - Author Wild Honey and Rye at http://www.renbehan.com/2014/03/roasted-rhubarb-and-ginger-curd-pancakes.html