The winner of June’s round who will receive a copy of The Green Kitchen is Alida at My Little Italian Kitchen for her Apricot Tarte Tatin – scroll down to see!
Simple and in Season is taking a little summer break. I will be stepping back a little, too, so that we can all rest a little and enjoy the sunshine and the school holidays. I hope to start it up again in September. Many thanks for your support!
28. At the halfway mark, Cooking Up a Storm in a Teacup sent across her Jersey Royal, Asparagus and Fennel Salad with a Herby Dressing.
29. Dancing Veggies sent across a ruby red Beet Risotto.
30. Susie at Fold in the Flour made a Classic Victoria Sponge with Rhubarb and Custard.
31. Janet at The Taste Space sent across her Creamy Mushroom Tomato Pasta.
32. Choclette over at the Chocolate Log Blog made some White Chocolate and Raspberry Tarts.
33. My Cupcake Habit made Lemon and Blueberry Cupcakes.
34. A savoury entry from Louisa at Chez Foti who made a Spinach and Feta Filo Pie.
35. Alida at My Little Italian Kitchen made a super-bright Apricot Tart Tatin – winning herself a copy of The Green Kitchen!
36. Nicole at Nicole Bremner made a Blueberry Lemon Loaf Cake, inspired by The Naughtiest Vegan Cupcakes In Town.
37. Camilla at Fab Food 4 All made three pots of Rhubarb, Vanilla and Lemon Jam.
38. Anna May, Everyday made some easy Raspberry and Lemon Tarts.
39. Whilst Michelle over at Utterly Scrummy made some equally lovely Summer Berry Tarts.
40. Mummy Makes Cakes discovered her own Elderflower shrub and so made some Homegrown Elderflower Cordial.
41. It’s a Fine, Fine Life made a Summer Chicken Casserole in her slow cooker.
42. Andrea at Shabby Chick made a Rhubarb and Rose Cake with Rhubarb and Rose Jam and Mascarpone.
43. A second tarte tatin this month, this time from Jen at Blue Kitchen Bakes who made a Rhubarb and Ginger Tarte Tatin.
44. Gill at Tales at Pigling Bland joined in this month (hurrah) with her Make-Ahead Simple Strawberry and Vanilla Layer Cake made for her garden party.
45. Mummy Makes Cakes came back to us with her Chargrilled Turkey and Nectarine Salad.
46. A Girl in Her Kitchen made some Classic French Peach Tarts.
47. Alida over at My Little Italian Kitchen made Green and yellow Crepes with Rocket and Bresaola Salad – stunning!
48. Scrumptious Sally made Easy Strawberry Shortbread Sandwiches.
49. Galina at Chez Maximka made a very pretty Mango Salad with Edible Flowers.
50. Dancing Veggies came back to us again with a Vegetable Lasagne.
51. Luisa at Chez Foti made another summer dish, this time a Roasted Tomato and Feta Risotto.
52. Fromage Homage (fab name) made a Fennel Goat’s Cheese, Samphire and Tomato Tart.
53. H is for Home also joined in again with this Elderflower Crunch Cake – so beautiful.
54. And last but by no means least (and the last Simple and in Season post for the whole summer!) was Camilla at Fab Food 4 All with her Strawberry and Vanilla Ice Milk.
A huge thank you to everyone who has supported Simple and in Season over the last TWO years! I hope to bring it back in September.